Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gato? Oh...cat!

So who's the furry gato behind the scene?  That is my crazy kitty Zoë.  I adopted her from the local Humane Society a little less than a year ago.  I had recently put my childhood cat of 17 years to sleep, and I was feeling the need for feline companionship.  My man D and I wondered the rows and rows of animals that needed homes.  It was a good thing I brought him along- otherwise I would be the cat-lady at age 24 because I would have taken them all home.  I ended up with the itty bitty tiger striped kitten who was super sleepy and shy in her cage.  Was I wrong about her personality! She has grown up into the most playful, attention-seeking cat.  She knows just how to flop on the ground and lay on her back to get a belly rub.  Zoë has wrapped me (and D) around her little paws.  I included some pictures from when she was still a youngin' and a video I took last night of the crazy girl attacking a tv.  Enjoy :)

The day I brought her home- she was the size of an Xbox controller!

One of her first days at home

No comments:

Post a Comment